If you are a yarn shop located a stone’s throw from the beltway, sign up for the Charm City Yarn Crawl through the handy form below!
Here are the details for the 2020 Charm City Yarn Crawl:
How do my customers participate?
- Customers purchase a CCYC canvas tote for $15 from participating yarn shops. They may not use previous year’s totes.
This tote entitles customer to nine days of discounts at Baltimore-area participating yarn shops. Customers receive 20% off entire purchase of full-priced yarn, fiber & patterns at each store during the nine days of the CCYC.
- Customers collect a stamp on their CCYC passport (included with the tote) at each participating shop and are entered for a prize drawing at the store of their choice after collecting X stamps from shops (dependent on total number of shops participating). The prize packages are valued at $100. Purchase is not necessary for them to earn a stamp. They need only visit the shop with the current CCYC tote and passport.
What we provide:
- Advertising on Facebook and Ravelry
- Marketing via Facebook and Ravelry pages
- Website support including:
- Your shop on the shop map.
- Your shop on the shop directory with hours, website and a one-line description.
- Your events for this time period listed on the calendar page (include stitch nights).
- Fifty printed CCYC passports for distribution in your store, which will feature your shop and address (mailed to your store by March 15th,2020* if you pay shipping or available for pick up at -Cloverhill yarn Shop shop). More passports available upon request.**
- Totes for you to sell to potential CCYC participants (mailed to your store by March 15th, 2020 if you elect shipping or available for pick up at Cloverhill Yarn Shop), each containing a CCYC passport.
- Press releases sent to bloggers and others in our area who can cover the event.
- Collect stamped entries and provide drawing for one $100 gift package. This year we are encouraging each shop to acquire a prize from one of their vendors. In exchange, we will list that vendor on the site as a sponsor.
- Collect cards with X stamps or more and conduct grand prize drawing by April 5th, 2020. Email the winner’s name to Cloverhill Yarn Shop to announce on the CCYC website, Facebook and Ravelry pages and also notify winner directly.
- Purchase at least 20 totes to sell to customers, costing $5 each. Totes are sold for $15 to customers.
- Have a distinct stamp to mark the CCYC passport for each customer with a CCYC tote who comes to the store for the crawl.
- Provide 20% discount on all full priced yarn, fiber and patterns to CCYC participants.
- Pay fee of $40 for participation and to cover costs for website, design, print materials and advertising.
Fill out the form below by March 1st, 2020. Please mail a check for $40 plus $5 per tote (minimum of 20 totes). Checks should be made out to Cloverhill Yarn Shop and mailed to:
Cloverhill Yarn Shop
77 Mellor Ave.
Catonsville, MD 21228